SWAMI VIVEKANANDA ON RELIGIOUS HARMONY

   SWAMI VIVEKANANDA ON RELIGIOUS HARMONY 


The real spiritual man is broad everywhere. His love forces him to be so. Those to whom religion is a trade are forced to become narrow and mischievous by their introduction of the competitive, fighting, and selfish methods of the world. 

For our own motherland a junction of the two great systems, Hinduism and Islam-vedanta brain and Islam body - is the only hope.

I see in my mind's eye the future perfect India rising out of this chaos and strife, glorious and invincible, with Vedanta brain and Islam body.

We take in all that has been in the past, enjoy the light of the present, and every window of the heart for all that will come in the future. Salutation to all the prophets of the past, to all the great ones of the present, and to all that are to come in the future!

 I shall go to the mospue of the Mohammedan; I shall enter the Christian's church and kneel before the crucifix; I shall enter the Buddhistic temple, where I shall take refuge in Buddha and in his Law. I shall go into the forest and sit down in meditation with the Hindu, who is trying to see the Light which enlightens the heart of everyone. Not only shall I do all these, but I shall keep my heart open for all that may come in the future.

If you want to know India, study Vivekananda. In him everything is positive and nothing negative.   
                                                                                                             -Rabindranath Tagore.


     How shall I express in words my indebtedness to Sri Ramakrishna and Swami Vivekananda? It is under their sacred influence that my life got first awakened.
     I cannot imagine anything better than 'Ramakrishna-Vivekananda literature' for building.
                                                                                                     -Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DHALHARA PAGLIMATA HIGH SCHOOL (H.S)